Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shoes glorious shoes!

With the help of my niece I've decided to start an online consignment shop (more on that in a future blog).  While researching the current market value of my wares, I stumbled upon a beautiful pair of Donna Karan peep-toe raffia pumps in Whisper Grey.






Wearing this summer staple would transform me into a towering 5'8" glamazon!  Not for the faint of heart, the heel measures approximately 145mm/5.5 inches with a 30mm/1 inch platform. These shoes will perfectly transform a dress or rolled-up jeans from day to evening and beyond the weekend by simply slipping into them.


At $795 USD, on Net-a-Porter the price is steep as the heel, but afterall we are taking about shoes.  
xo 
* Pictures affectionately borrowed from Net-a-Porter
55 days and counting to the Christian Louboutin Winter 2010 collection

No comments:

Post a Comment